KNF Desk is operational, we're here to support you.
With many people now working from home, we are experiencing a high volume of sales and customer support calls. We are grateful to be the choice of so many people and are working hard to get orders shipped as fast as possible.
Most answers are listed below and are kept current, please take a look before contacting us. In an effort to help us serve as many people as possible, please consider filling out this contact form. It is the best and most efficient way to contact us. Please only submit one request and give us up to 48 hours (2 business days) to respond. Submitting multiple requests via phone, voicemail, email, or chat will only slow us down.
When will I hear back? We will respond as quickly as we possibly can. We are assisting more people than ever due to the transition from work offices to home offices and we greatly appreciate your patience during this time. We know you are going to love your new KNF Desk and will be convinced that it was worth the wait!
When will my order ship? DUE TO UNUSUALLY HIGH DEMAND, MOST OF OUR DESKS AND IN-STOCK PRODUCTS CURRENTLY HAVE A 1-2 DAY LEAD TIME. We are working hard to get as many orders shipped as quickly as possible. We are improving our capabilities every day and working as hard as possible to serve you and we greatly appreciate your patience. During typical operations, orders ship the same day they are ordered as long as orders are received by 3pm Central Time. Any updates to your order will be sent via email. Please reply to these emails with any questions you may have and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Shipping to a Business Address? Please note that the business must be open for delivery to occur. If your business is not open currently, or has limited operating hours, you will need to watch the tracking to determine exactly when delivery will occur and be at the business when it's delivered. If you need your shipment delivered elsewhere, please let us know as soon as possible.
See more COVID-19 related questions and answers on our FAQ page.
If you have a question that you don't see answered below, please feel free to contact us.
Table of Contents
This shipping page has the following sections. You can scroll through all the sections or click on one of the links below to jump to that section.
General Shipping Information
- Different items may ship from different warehouses and could arrive to you on different days. If an item on your order is backordered, that item will ship separately from any item that is in stock.
Orders will be shipped complete if :
- Your order will be shipped via a freight truck
- Your receiving address is outside of the United States
- Your receiving address is for a 3rd party installer, such as a white glove agent
- During normal business operations, KNF Desk orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time. Shipping timeframes are updated in real-time on our website. Current lead times are posted for both the primary item on any page, as well as any individual options and accessories which could have different lead times. If you chose to order a backordered item, option, or accessory, please check your email for updates to your order
- Shipping is free for the contiguous 48 United States. For other destinations, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout (see more about that below)
- Order tracking: We will send you an email with the tracking number as soon as your order ships which you can use to track your shipment. If your tracking number doesn't provide results, please wait a few hours for the shipping carrier to update the status and then check again
- Our FedEx shipments do not require a signature for delivery, but is available for your need.
- Contact us if you would like to provide personalized delivery instructions, choose delivery times and dates, or hold/redirect packages.
Transit Times: You'll Get Your Order Fast
During normal business operations, most orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time, add one business day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Differences in production time will be listed on the product page or within any available option that differs from the product page. FedEx is our primary carrier because they typically ship faster than UPS. How fast? See below for shipping times from our facility in Austin, TX:
Estimated Transit Times
Depend on your location, transit time varies from 4-7 days.
Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
Expedited Shipping: Need Your Order Delivered Even Faster?
If you're in a hurry, we can airship your large desk or chair so it arrives next-day or 2nd-day. Unlike other companies, we do not mark up our expedited shipping fees. Instead, we mark them down! We want to make your expedited shipping options more affordable, so you pay the difference in cost between standard ground shipping and expedited shipping, rather than the full cost of expedited shipping. See available shipping options at checkout. Please note, expedited shipping reduces the transit time of your order from Austin, but it does not reduce the lead time to prepare and ship your order. But we typically ship the same business day you order if ordered by 3pm Central Time.
Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States (outside the Lower 48 states):
Your discounted shipping costs will be estimated at checkout. We always cover a portion of the shipping cost, giving you the same shipping cost savings our contiguous 48 US customers enjoy.
International Electrical Considerations: All KNF Desk control boxes and legs are designed for 120V power input. If you are ordering an KNF Desk for use where 120V power is not available, you'll need to use a step-down transformer to prevent damaging the desk frame's electronics and voiding the warranty.
To Alaska & Hawaii: Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, but we will contact you for any costs that cannot be calculated online. Your shipping cost is the cost of shipping to your state minus our standard shipping cost in the contiguous U.S. Please note that the most expensive portion of the desk shipping cost is the cost to ship the desktop due to its size and weight. A less expensive option to consider is to purchase an KNF Desk frame only and add a locally purchased desktop or one that you have made yourself.
To Military Post Offices: APOs, FPOs, and DPOs will be sent a quote for shipping costs. Please contact us to get a shipping quote and place your order.
Freight Forwarders: There are many freight forwarders located in the United States that can effectively manage your international delivery. We will ship to any of these freight forwarders at no charge. Under the Specs/Assembly tab for each product on our website, the shipping weights and dimensions for all KNF Desk products are listed out to make it easier for a freight forwarder to assist you with exporting your order.
Some heavier items will ship more safely on a pallet, including KNF Desks with made-to-order solid wood or oversized desktops, orders with treadmills or large storage solutions, and most orders with 6 or more desks. If your order needs to ship freight, our dedicated team will contact you to pick a freight delivery method that works for you. Some important information to be aware of:
- We will contact you to review your options and ensure a smooth delivery process
- Items that must be shipped via freight carrier do not have readily available expedited shipping options. However, if your order needs to be shipped freight and you need it faster, please contact us to explore our expedited or guaranteed options
- The freight carrier will call you directly to schedule your delivery
- Your freight order will be delivered to your company's loading dock or to your home's curb.
- Larger orders requiring freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment
- The delivery must be received by you, or someone over 18 years of age authorized by you to inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork